You can check your voicemail inbox via your phone:
- Type *123 on your phone to access voicemail.
- Provide your voicemail password.
These options are standard voicemail options with all voicemail settings set to 'Yes'.
1 Read voicemail messages
2 Change folders
- 0 Mailbox options
- 1 Record your unavailable message
- 2 Record your busy message
- 3 Record your name
- 4 Record your temporary message
- 5 Change your password
- * Return to the main menu
3 Advanced options
- 1 Reply
- 2 Call back
- 3 Envelope
- 4 Outgoing call
4 Play previous message
5 Repeat current message
6 Play next message
7 Delete current message
8 Forward message to another mailbox
9 Save message in a folder
* Help; during msg playback: Rewind
# Exit; during msg playback: Skip forward
* * Help
* # Exit
After recording a message (incoming message, busy/unavailable greeting, or name)
0 Reach operator(not available when recording greetings/name)
By default, when the voicemail is received, a notification is sent to your email. This email, if not set otherwise, has a voice file attached to it. Detach it from email and open it on your favourite music player.